Engaged by Natural Resources Canada as their prime consultant in assessing the feasibility of using pre-fabricated wall panels to upgrade the energy performance of existing housing. Tasks include the evaluation of 3-D laser scanning, photogrammetry and other means of measuring existing building facades, a study of industry readiness to produce finished retrofit panels and the design and installation of the panelized solutions themselves.
- Consultant – “Pre-fabricated Exterior Energy Retrofits” – December 2016 – ongoing
- Author – “Prefabricated Exterior Wall Systems for Multi-Unit Arctic Housing” – December 2016 – March 2017
- Technical Director – Kott Group, 2014 – 2016
- President – DAC International, 1988 – 2014
- Designer / Project Manager – Eco Durable Northern Building, March 2014